APOLLO CHINESE CABBAGE F1
- Head weight : approximately 5.5lbs, moderate head height,
- Bright green external color, light yellow internal color.
- Suitable for harvest - spring to early summer.
- Excellent field holding • Harvest flexibility
- Strong tolerance to heat • Tolerant to heat spikes
- Strong resistance to Clubroot • Reduced disease pressure
Harvesting : Approximately 65 days after sowing
Note: Chinese Cabbage requires vernalization. Bud differentiation and bolting results from low temperatures of 5°C for a week or 10°C for two weeks. For spring harvest, transplant seedlings with 5-7 true leaves raised at 23-24°C during the day
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet