TAPAS BLUE STICKY TRAP 11 Cm X 28 Cm
- The Blue Sticky trap has important advantages in pest management.
- Blue color dark and depth in nature. Because of this harmful insect pest like thrips, leaf miner fly attracts towards blue colour.
- This increases the specificity of the traps and avoids the complications of attracting non target and in particular beneficial insects, which need to be preserved.
- The blue traps can comfortably be used in greenhouses etc. where beneficial insects are being released. Sometimes beneficial insect can trap randomly. These are standard cut sized Paper sheets coated both the sides with insect sticky adhesive along with release paper.
- It uses bright blue color which attracts the insects towards itself once it gets closer it gets stuck to the gum on the surface of the paper.
Features & Benefits
- Highly Effective
- Harmful insect can attract from long distance
- Ready to use
- Reduce pesticide usage
- High adhesive layer.
- Ideal for quick and simple monitoring.
- Nontoxic glue, does not dry fast.
- Easy to install in the field.
- User friendly.
- Vegetable and Flowers
- Thrips, Leaf miner, Tea mosquito bug, Cucumber beetles, Cabbage root fly and other flying Insects.
Mode Of Action
- Simply hang above your crop at regular intervals and count insect catch regularly to determine population size and source of problem.
- Glue traps are designed to make a real impact in your greenhouse.
- Monitors and detects the insects in the field.
- Attracts all flying insects which damage the crops.
- 30 to 40/acre required
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet