TAPAS BUCKET TRAP
Tapas Bucket Trap Trapping for White Grub, specially designed and created for the trapping insect Holotrichia consanguine and Holotrichia serrata. The trap has to be installed around the tree about five feet from ground surface level and has to be fixed by pouring water. The trap must be serviced at least once in two weeks to remove the dead beetles.
Per Acre: Minimum 4 to 5 Trap required for 1 acre.
Features of Tapas Bucket trap:
- Insect can easily enter in bucket with help of hole Easy to hang Insects can easily travel in the bucket with the help of gunny bag.
- They are durable and can be used for several seasons by only replacing the Lure.
- Bucket trap: Target pest: White Grub (Holotrichia consanguinea, Holotrichia serrata)
- Physical Dimensions of trap:
- Height: 190mm - Top width: 190mm - Bottom width: 180mm - 5’Hole size: 35mm (For entry of insect)
Helps in reducing the damage to the crop and fruits.
- Easy to monitor the trapped RB & RPW flies.
- Easy install.
- Wind and waterproof.
- Field life of trap is very long as compared to another commercial trap.
- Sugarcane, groundnut, chili, guava, coconut, tobacco, potato, betel nut, oilseeds, pulses and vegetables.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet