URJA F1 FESTIVAL BROCOLLI SEEDS
- Most nutritious of the cole crops, especially in vitamins, iron and calcium content.
- It contains 3.3 per cent protein and high content of vitamin A & C and appreciable quantity of thiamine, niacin and riboflavin.
- It is marketed as fresh, frozen and also used in salads
- The optimum temperature to grow is between 17-23°C.
- Temperature below optimum during growing time delays maturity and small sprouts may be formed.
- VARIETY DETAILS:
- Highly successful variety across India
- Tight bluish green heads and has a high temperature tolerance
- Excellent flavor and adaptability
- Ready in 55 to 60 days (post transplant)
- Approx. seeds count - 50
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet