SUN BIO HOCOSTOP (BIO INSECTICIDE ENTOMO PATHOGENIC NEMATODE)
- Bio Hocostop contains beneficial nematodes widely accepted as biocontrol agents of the larval stage of white grubs.
- EPN live parasitically inside the infected host and produce large number of new juvenile entomopathogenic nematodes.
- These juveniles search for root grubs and termites and release cells of their symbiotic bacteria from their intestines into the insect body.
- This bacteria multiplies in the insect and the infected host usually dies within 24 to 48 hours
- Technical Content: Heterorhabditis indica @ 5.1 X 104 per gram in 1 % WP formulation.
- The beneficial nematodes in Bio Hocostop seek out and kill all stages of harmful soil-dwelling insects.
- They can be used to control a broad range of soil-inhabiting insects and above-ground insects in their soil-inhabiting stage of life.
- Root grubs and termites which are major pests in sugarcane can be managed by using Bio Hocostop effectively.
- Bio Hocostop provides chemical free long lasting control over white grubs.
- Highly safe to humans and environment. No residual effects, no groundwater contamination and are safe to pollinators.
- Target Crops: Sugarcane, Arecanut, Maize, Paddy, Cardamom, Potato, Brinjal, Ginger, Turfgrass and Lawns.
- Target Insects/Pests: Root Grubs (White Grubs), Weevils and Cut Worms.
- 1 – 2 kg per acre for all field crops including Sugarcane and 5 - 15 kg per acre for plantation crops.
- Drenching: Mix 10 g Bio Hocostop in 1 liter of water and drench around the infected plants.
- Broadcasting / Soil Application: Mix recommended dose in 200 kg of fine soil, sand or organic manure and apply near root zone of the crop.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet