Mode of action
Pseudomonas Fluorescens is found to suppress the soil borne diseases caused by pathogens they are well adopted in soil and foliar spray, enhance plant growth and yield. Pseudomonas has the special ability to enter the plant vascular system, reach the various parts of the plant system and act as a systematic bio control agent against various fungal and bacterial diseases. They help in uptake of nutrient and also produce plant growth promoting substances. Iron chelating siderophore antibiotic, hydrogen cyanide and lytic enzymes (Cellulase, Chitnase and protease) produced by Pseudomonas are directly involved in the reduction of plant pathogen and induce plant resistance.
Target Crops :
Paddy, Wheat, Maize, Pulses, Oil seeds, Cotton, Sugarcane, Tomato, Chilly, Capsicum, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Cucurbits, Beans, Pea, Potato, Cardamom, Apple, Grapes, Citrus, Mango, Guava, Papaya, Pomegranate, Cumin, Ginger, Tea and Plantation crops.
Target Diseases :
Highly effective to control the Phytium, Rhizoctonia, Fusarium, Anthracnose, Alternaria, Leaf spot, Cercospora etc…
Method of application and dosage :
- Seed Treatment – Mix 5 – 10 ml Bactvipe in 50 ml of water and applied on 1 kg of seed specially tuber crops uniformly. Shade dry the seeds for 20 – 30 minutes before sowing
- Seedlings treatment – Dissolve 250 ml Bactvipe in 50 lit. of water, Dip seedling root for about half an hour in the suspension and transplant immediately.
- Nursery seed bed preparation – Mix 250ml Bactvipe in 10 kg of well decomposed FYM/compost/Vermicompost and broadcast in 400 Sq.mt. areas incorporate in soil up to 15 – 20 cm depth.
- Drip Irrigation – Mix 750 – 1000 ml Bactvipe in 150 – 200 lit. of water and drench the soil in 1 acre
- Horticulture/Vegetable crops – Mix 250 ml Bactvipe in 100 lit .of water and drench the soil near the root zone up to 15 – 20 cm depth for collar rot control with high volume sprayer without Nozzler or big Nozzler.
Mix 10 – 25 ml Bactvipe per plant in sufficient quantity of Fym/Vermi compost / soil of the field and broadcast in the active root zone of the fruit crop.
- Compatible with organic manures and bio-fertilizers
- Don’t mix with chemical Antibiotics
- It can be used alternatively with insecticides & fungicides
- Avoid mixing with Bordeaux mixture, Antibiotic and streptocycline