ECOMONAS (PSEUDOMONAS FLOURESCENS)- BIOPESTICIDE
1 KG ( EXP DATE 12-Jan-22 ) ON OFFER
Technical Content: Pseudomonas fluorescens
- Ecomonas ® is a product containing Pseudomonas fluorescens with a spore load of 2 x 10 8 CFU per gram.
- This biocontrol agent effectively controls bacterial pathogens causing bacterial blight, root rot, red rot, damping off and wilt diseases.
- Ecomonas has got nematicidal properties. The product is certified for use in organic farming by Institute of Marketecology (IMO), Switzerland and is registered under the Central Insecticide Board (CIB) in India
Preparation of Spray Solution
- SEED TREATMENT-Take recommended quantity of Ecomonas, mix with rice gruel or water to make a slurry and now quote to the seeds. Keep it in shadow for 10-15 minute before sowing.
- SEED MATERIAL TREATMENT-Mix 100 gms of Ecomonas with 10 Ltrs water and make a solution.Dip the seed material for 10-15 minutes, keep it in shade and then plant it. Solution has to be changed. Up to 1 kg Ecomonas is required to complete the treatment.
- NURSERY BEDS-Take a rose-can, prepare the solution and drench the nursery beds,maintain soil moisture for better results.
- SEEDLING DIP-Mix 100 gms of Ecomonas with 10 Ltrs water and make a solution.Dip the seedling root-zone for 10-15 seconds, go for transplanting.
- DRENCHING THE ROOT ZONE -Prepare the solution and drench the root zone, depending upon the crop up to 2 to 3 ft from the main stem, & get absorbed by the soil. Maintain optimum soil moisture while applying.
- SOIL APPLICATION-Mix 1 kg of Ecomonas in 50 to 100 kgs of FYM/Orgnic manure. Keep this for one week in shadow, with sufficient moisture and mix it thoroughly once in a while. The spores gets into active stage. Thus ready to use product should be either broadcasted into the soil before going for sowing/transplanting. Maintain optimum moisture for better multiplication of Pseudomonas spores within the soil.
- FOLIAR SPRAY-Mix recommended dose of Ecomonas in drum of 100 Ltrs and stir it well. Take the solution in the spray tank and spray the crop, covering full foliage. Repeat the spray after 10 days.
|Type of Treatment and Crop||Disease/Benfits||Dosage|
|SEED TREATMENT Cotton, Paddy, Sunflower, Okra, Pulses,Groundnut||Seed rot, root rot, Damping off, collor rot.||10 gm/kg seed|
|SEED MATERIAL TREATMENT Sugarcane setts, Banana suckers, Turmeric & Ginger rhizomes, Potato tubers||Collor rot,Stem rot, Root rot, Damping off and controls Nematode attack||10 gm/ltr of water|
|NURSERY BEDS Paddy, Chillies, Tomato, Cauliflower, Cabbage||Wilt, Damping off, Root rot, Collor rots, Sheath blight, Leaf blight & Downey mildew||10 gm/ltr of water|
|SEEDLING DIP Paddy,Tomato, Cabbage,Tobacco||Protects roots against parasitic fungi like Fusarium,Pythium & Nematodes. Gives systemic resistance in the host plant. Suppress pathogen in the root zone.(Wilt, Damping off,Root rot, Color rot & Nematodes)||10 gm/ltr of water|
|DRENCHING THE ROOT ZONE Tea,Pepper, Grapes, Pomegranate, Citrus,Banana, Chillies,Cotton, Ornamental Flowers||Protects roots against parasitic fungi like Fusarium,Pythium & Nematodes. Gives systemic resistance in the host plant. Suppress pathogen in the root zone.(Wilt, Damping off,Root rot, Color rot & Nematodes)||10 gm/ltr of water|
|SOIL APPLICATION Cotton,Chillies, Groundnut,Sunflower, Banana,Vegetables, Flowers,Sugarcane, Turmeric,Ginger, Potato||Protects roots against parasitic fungi like Fusarium,Pythium & Nematodes. Gives systemic resistance in the host plant. Suppress pathogen in the root zone.(Wilt, Damping off,Root rot, Color rot & Nematodes)||5-8kg/ha|
|FOLIAR SPRAY Paddy,Cotton, Chillies,Cabbage, Tomato,Okra, Tea,Pomegranate, Turmeric,Ginger, Potato,Capsicum, Oilseed||Blight, Damping-off,Bud/ Fruit/Clump rot, Wilt||1.5-2 kg/ha|