AMRUTH ALMAX LIQUID (BIO PESTICIDE) (एम्रुथ ऐलमैक्स द्रव)
- Technical Content : (Beaveria bassiana) - 1x108 CFUs/ml/gm. Foliar application & Wettable Powder.
- ALMAX is a biological insecticide based on a selective strain of naturally occurring entomo pathogenic fungus Beauveria bassiana.
- It contains spare and mycelia fragments of Beauveria bassiana, the spores of the fungus when comes in contact with the cuticle of the target pest insect.
- It germinates and grows directly through the spiracle in the cuticle into the inner body of the host, by taking nutrients from the insect proliferates, produces a toxin called Beauvericin that weakens the host's immune system and colonizes the entire insect, thus drains the nutrients and the infected insects die.
- After the insect dies, an antibiotic is produced that enables the fungus to outcompete intestinal bacteria
- Almax helps to increase productivity by improving crop health through containing the pests. Almax helps to maintain ecological balance
- Helps to improve the soil health.
- Aphids, Whiteflies, Mealybugs, Psyllids ,Chinch bug, Lygus bugs, Grasshoppers, Stink bugs (Halyomorpha halys), Thrips, Termites, Fire ants ,Flies Stem borers, Fungal gnats , Shore flies , Beetles- Bark beetle, Black vine ,weevil Boll ,weevil Cereal, leaf beetle ,Coffee borer beetle, Colorado potato beetle, Emerald ash borer , Red palm weevil, Strawberry root weevil , Caterpillars- Codling moth, Douglas fir tussock moth ,European corn borer, Invasive silkworms ,Apple clearwing moth & Mites
- Cereals, Millets, Pulses, Oilseeds, Fiber Crops, Sugar Crops, Forage Crops, Plantation crops, Vegetables, Fruits, Spices, Flowers, Medicinal crops, Aromatic Crops, Orchards and Ornamentals.
- Mix ALMAX at the proportion of 2-3ml/ Liter of water/ drip irrigation / FYM. Individual Plants 2ml / 2 gm / Liter of water & apply directly into the soil.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet