TAPAS BRINJAL FRUIT & SHOOT BORER LURE
- Pheromone lure is eco-friendly way to catch flies, insect of lucinodes orbonalis/ Brinjal fruit & shoot borer
- Lure are made up with attraction pheromone of lucinodes female moth which attract male moths towards trap & catch them in water
- Brinjal Fruit And Shoot Borer is a very dangerous pest of brinjal. It not only reduce the yield bay making holes in shoot as well as in fruits bust also reduces the aesthetic value of the frits so loss get doubled.
- It is a monophagous pest feeds only brinjal.
- The normal control measure like spraying of pesticide does not solve the problem instead making the endowment polluted, ecological disturbance and vegetables poisoning.
- The adult is greyish brown moth with wing. The Fore Wings are provided with marginal hairs and bears pinkish -brown spot the above size 20 mm across the spared wings.
- (Insect Sex Pheromone Technology): It is the process of attraction, and trapping the insect those damages to crops.
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- Pheromone used 99% pure.
- 100% Effective from other commercial product.
- Lure working day in field life 30- 45days, Depend on weather conditions.
- Packing signal unit in anti smell realizing pouch.
- Dispenser - Septa and vial.
- Lure can stay for one year without removing from packing.
- Economically Affordable, easy to install and manage.
- If used properly can detect low numbers of insects.
- Collect only Species Specific.
- Non toxic.
- Can be used all season long.
- Pheromone Lures are species specific.
- Reduce the use of harmful pesticide and do organic farming and save the life.
- CROPS - Brinjal
- INSECTS AND DISEASES - Leucinodes orbonalis.
- MODE OF ACTION - The lure attracts the insects towards it and kills it. There by the pest population reduced.
- DOSAGE - Funnel trap with lure at 15/ ha for controlling.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet