TAPAS FRUIT FLY TRAP - MAXPLUS
- The best reason to use FRUIT FLY LURE pheromone lures and Maxplus traps is to monitor and control fruit fly pest population trends in Mango, Guava, Sapota, Citrus, Banana, Papaya which prefers young, green, and tender fruits for egg laying. FRUIT FLY LURE reduces the cost and burden of unnecessary spraying of pesticides, which in return reduces our environment from contaminating. Due to low pesticide residue the produce meets the demand in export markets and gives profitability to the growers.
- It is the process of attraction, and trapping the insect those damages to crops.
DIMENSION OF TRAP
- Approximate Dimension (Assembled): 120 mm Diameter × 150 mm Height.
- Dome Dimensions: 120 mm Diameter × 110 mm Height.
- Base Dimensions: 118 mm Diameter × 500 mm Height.
- ase Color: Yellow
- Approximate Weight (per Trap) : 60 Grams.
|Target Pest||All Bactrocera Species|
|Color||Standard Clear Top and Yellow Bottom|
|Size||120mm Diameter X 150mm Height|
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- Pheromone used 99% pure.
- 100% Effective from other commercial product.
- Wooden lure size is (10mm*17mm*35 mm) in centre one whole for hanging option.
- Lure working for 60 days an active with 100% catches.
- Lure attracts to fly 1.8 km and in farm 150 meter riddance.
- Reduce the use of harmful pesticide and do organic farming and save the life.
- Install easily.
- Wind and waterproof.
- It traps different fruit flies.
- Helps to monitor & detect whether Fruit flies are present in the field.
- Can be used with pheromone lure and liquid bait attractant.
- They are durable and can be used for several seasons by only replacing the fruit fly lure.
- Helps in reducing the damage to the crop.
- Does not harm beneficial insects.
- Easy to monitor the trapped fruit flies.
- Can install easily.
- Wind and waterproof.
- CROPS - Gherkins, Cucumber , Mango , Pumpkins ,Mask melon, Watermelon, Guava , Sapota, Citrus, Banana, Papaya, Bottle gourd, Bitter gourd, Sweet gourd, Snake gourd, Ridge gourd, Pointed gourd , Sponge gourd.
- INSECTS AND DISEASES - Bactrocera cucurbitae (Melon fruit fly), Bactrocera dorsalis (Oriental fruit fly), Bactrocera Zonata(Peach fruit fly), Bactrocera Correcta (Guava fruit fly).
- MODE OF ACTION - The fruit flies, attracted by the natural attractant, are reliably caught by the sticky surface in the internal side of the trap.
- DOSAGE - 6-8traps/ acre.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet