PROGIBB EASY GIBBERELLIC ACID
- ProGibb is a state of the art water soluble granule. With 40% active ingredient, it is the most concentrated GA3 product form on the market. Non-dusty, it flows easily and dissolves instantly. With an excellent stability profile, this formulation is easy to handle, transport, and store – plus, convenient premeasured packaging makes it easy to use. ProGibb 40SG offers superior uptake and absorption into plants.
- ProGibb has been the plant growth regulator of choice for fruit growers around the world.
- ProGibb is approved for organic farming in the United States (OMRI).
- When added to water tanks, ProGibb dissolves instantly: there’s no need for an extended agitation sequence. The highly concentrated formulation of ProGibb means more product can be stored in less space, and there’s significantly less packaging of which to dispose.
- Gibberellic Acid 40% WSG
Features & Benfits
- ProGibb Easy dissolves quickly and completely in water, which means it is completely absorbed by your crop.
- It contains 10% more gibberellic acid than normal gibberellic acid.
- It gives more shine to your grapes and you get marketable quality grapes.
- It increases the size of fruits in the grape plant.
- Very stable over time, even in a wide range of temperatures.
- More elongation and loose clusters.
|Crop||Time of Application||Dosage||Method of Application|
||50 gm per acre.||Mix the recommended dose of Progibb Easy in 200 litre of water per acre and spray.|
||20-25 gm per acre.||Mix the recommended dose of Progibb Easy in 200 litre of water per acre and spray.|
||10-15 gm per acre.||Mix the recommended dose of Progibb Easy in 200 litre of water per acre and spray.
|MAIZE||Knee high stage (25-30 days after sowing).
||20 gm per acre.
||Mix the recommended dose of Progibb Easy in 200 litre of water per acre and spray.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet