HPH 5531 CHILLI SEEDS
- Good plant stand.
- Medium Green 15*1.2cms fruits and having dense bearing.
- Early and good yielding.
- Deep bright red dry with med wrinkled (150-160 ASTA).
- Medium pungent (35000-40000 SHU).
- Yield - 12 to 15 MT/acre In green fresh and 1.5 to 2 MT in Red dry ( depending on season and cultural practice)
Recommended states for cultivation under normal agro climatic conditions in:
|Kharif||MH, MP, GJ, KA, AP, TN, TS, RJ, PB, HR, UP, WB, OD, AS, HP, NE, JH|
|Rabi||AS, TP, KA, MP, GJ, RJ, UP, TN|
UsageSeed Rate/ Sowing method- line sowing with row to row and plant to plant distance/ direct sowing
- Seed Rate: 80g - 100g per acre.
- Sowing: Prepare the raised bed of 180x90x15cm, for 1acre 10 to 12 beds are required. Nursery should be free from weeds and debris. Line sowing is recommended.
- Distance between two row: 8-10 cm (4 fingers) apart,
- Distance between seed to seeds :3-4 cm ( 2 fingers),
- Seeds are sown in line at 0.5-1.0 cm deep
- Transplanting: Transplanting should be done @ 25-30 days after sowing.
- Spacing: Row to Row and Plant to Plant - 75 x 45 cm or 90 x 45 cm
- Total N:P:K requirement @ 150:80:100 kg per acre.
- Dose & Timing: Basal Dose: Apply 50% N and 100% P, K as basal dose during final land preparation.
- Top Dressing: 25% N at 30 days after sowing and 25% N at 50 days after sowing.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet