- New age innovative mixture fungicide with QoI Strobilurin & SDHI ingredients.
- BOSCALID 22.2%+PYRACLOSTROBIN 12.8%WG
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- Being a dual mode of action fungicide, highly effective against powdery mildew, leaf spot and anthracnose.
- It is an effective fungicide for the management of diseases of fruits and vegetables.
- Higher yield and better quality with excellent fruit finish
- Provides stress tolerance capability to crop
- It is good for resistance management.
- CROP| TARGET DISEASES
- Grapes| Downy mildew and Powdery mildew
- Chilli | Powdery mildew
- Apple | Powdery mildew
- Onion | Purple blotch, Stemphylum blight
- Tomato | Early blight
MODE OF ACTION
- 1 to 2 ml per litre of water
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet