EMERALD TOMATO ( एमराल्ड टमाटर )
- Uniform Fruit of Good quality
- Excellent yield potential
- Intermediate resistance of bacterial wilt
- It is a hybrid suitable for long distance transportation because of its excellent firmness.
- It has a good plant cover that protects the fruit exposed to the sun.
- The plants have intermediate resistance to Bacterial wilt disease and bears an excellent yield.
Special varietal requirements:
Type: Determinate salad ette
Maturity: Early (60 – 65 days after transplanting for first harvest)
Season: Year round culture in frost free areas. Rainy and post rainy.
Fruit weight: 80 – 100 g
Fruit shape: Blocky
Attachment point: Small, neat
Fruit color : Bright red
Uniformity: Very good
Leaf Cover: Very good
Recommended for - All over India
Season - Kharif, Rabi and Summer
DISEASE REACTION (SCIENTIFIC)L: High resistance:Verticillium dahliaerace 1 (Vd: 1),Fusarium oxysporum f. sp.lycopersiciraces 1 and 2 (Fol: 1 – 2)
Intermediate resistance:Ralstonia solanacearum (Rs)
Markets/end use: Processing and fresh market
Population guide: 20 000 – 30 000 final stand per ha
Special features: Good disease package, excellent fruit quality. Tolerates high temperature and has intermediate resistance to Bacterial wilt
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet