TO-1057 TOMATO SEEDS
- Good heat set & high yield potential.
- Tolerance to TY LCV
- Suitable for long distance transport
- Maturity :60-65 days
- Color :Ripe fruits are attractive deep red & glossy
|Shape||Square fruits with weight 80-100 grams|
Recommended states for cultivation under normal agro climatic conditions in:
Seed Rate/ Sowing method- line sowing with row to row and plant to plant distance/ direct sowing
- Seed Rate: 40-50 g per acre.
- Sowing: Prepare the raised bed of 180x90x15cm, for 1acre 10 to 12 beds are required.
- Nursery should be free from weeds and debris. Line sowing is recommended.
- Distance between two row: 8-10 cm (4 fingers) apart,
- Distance between seed to seeds : 3-4 cm ( 2 fingers),
- Seeds are sown in line at 0.5-1.0 cm deep
- Transplanting: Transplanting should be done @ 21-25 days after sowing.
- Spacing:Row to Row and Plant to Plant - 120 x 45 or 90 x 45 cm
- Total N:P:K requirement @ 100:150:150 kg per acre.
- Dose & Timing:
- Basal Dose::Apply 33% N and 50% P, K as basal dose during final land preparation.
- Top Dressing:33% N and remaining P, K at 30 days after transplanting and 34% N at 50 days after transplanting.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet