NEPTUNE PW-768 PORTABLE POWER PRESSURE SPRAYER WITH 4 STROKE ENGINE
SNAP EXPORT PRIVATE LIMITED
Portable Sprayers are conventional and most popular equipment used world wide. They are ideal to spray insecticides, pesticides, fungicides, herbicides etc. in field areas to protect the crop from pest attack. These Sprayers have multiple applications, and are widely used in agriculture, horticulture, sericulture, plantations , forestry, gardens etc.
- Engine: 4 Stroke.
- Pressure: 0-25Kg/cm2.
- Output: 7-8 Ltr/min.
- Hose pipe length - 10 mtr.
- Weight: 12.5 kg.
- Dimensions: 33*40*35.
- Displacement(cc): 35cc
- Power output(KW/HP/RPM)-0.75KW/1HP/7500RPM
- Carburetor type: Diaphragm
- Fuel tank capacity: 0.600ML.
- Oil tank - Add 20W -40 oil separately in oil tank.
- Brass pump oil: Gear oil 90 (100ml).
- Spray gun: 45 CM spray gun.
- Capable of very high pressure, supplied with forced air cooled 4 stroke petrol engine, equipped with brass metal pump
- Diaphragm type carburetor, Engine fixed with Easy recoil starter, Less fuel consumption
- Economic for spraying pesticides, Cleaning output for easy and quick cleaning.
- Fuel efficient and powerful engines.
- Low fuel consumption.
- Portable & easy to carry.
- Super high pressure for long-range spraying.
- Always use a safety mask.
- always wear eye protection.
- Use non leather & cloth gloves.
- Use non leather & cloth footwear.
- Cover as much of your body as possible.
- Wash hands thoroughly after using chemicals.
WARRANTY: No-only if some manufacturing defects will be there and that should be informed within 10 days of delivery.
Please add lubricant and refer to user guide manual before use.
- NOTE: Please refer user guide manual before use.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet