- Radish main season varieties develop best flavor, texture and root size when the temperature is between 10-15°C.
- Maximum root growth occurs initially at 20-30°C and later at 10-14°C.
- More foliage growth is favored at temperature above 20°C.
- In hot weather, roots become pungent and tough before attaining marketable maturity.
- High yielding and non bolting mid-season variety
- Long and slightly thick roots
- Ready for harvest in 55 to 60 days after planting
- Average weight: 250 to 350gms
- Approx. seeds count - 500
Click Here For More Radish Seeds