URJA KAJRI MUSKMELON SEEDS
- Muskmelon plants flourish well under warm climate and cannot tolerate frost.
- The optimum temperature for germination of the seed is 27-30°C.
- Dry weather with clear sunshine during ripening ensures a high sugar content, better flavor and a high percentage of marketable fruits.
- High humidity increases the incidence of diseases, particularly those affecting foliage.
- Cool nights and warm days are ideal for accumulation of sugars in the fruits.
- VARIETY DETAILS:
- Popular creamish netted color variety
- Flesh is orange in color; tolerant to BRIX13
- Ready in 60 to 65 days
- Average weight 1.2 to 1.5kg
- Approx. seeds count - 100
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet