- Head Colour : Bluish Green
- Head Weight : 1.0 to 1.5 kg
- Head Shape : Round
- Field Holding : 20 to 25 days
- Internal Structure : Good
- Maturity : 60 to 65 days
Tips for Growing Cabbage
Soil : Well drained medium loam and /or sandy loam soils are suitable.
Sowing time : As per the regional practices and timings.
Optimum temp.for germination : 25 - 300C
Transplanting : 25-30 days after sowing.
Spacing : Early maturity - Row to Row : 45 cm, Plant to Plant : 30 cm
Late Maturity - Row to Row : 60cm, Plant to Plant : 45 cm
Seed rate : Early maturity : 180 - 200 gm / acre.
Late Maturity : 120 -150 gm / acre
Preparation of Main field : Deep ploughing and harrowing. ● Add well decomposed FYM 7-8 tones followed by harrowing to mix in the soil thoroughly. ● Open the ridges and furrows at required spacing. per acre Apply basal dose of chemical fertilizer before transplanting. ● irrigate the field one day before transplanting, make a hole at a required spacing to plant seedling . ● Transplanting should be done late afternoon, after transplanting light irrigation should be given for better and quick establishment.
Fertilizer Management :
• Basal application before transplanting : 25:50:60 NPK kg / acre
• First top dressing 10-15 days after transplanting : 25:50:60 NPK kg / acre
• Second application 20 – 25 days after first top dressing : 25:00:00 NPK kg / acre
• Third application 10-15 days after second application : 25:00:00 NPK kg / acre
• Boron & Molybdenum should be sprayed at button stage
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet