ALBATA ROYAL NEMA (BIO NEMATICIDE)
Prepaid Only for Andhra Pradesh Customers.
Use ROYAL NEMA to control and eliminate the following pests:
- OUR PRODUCT: Royal Nema minimizes root knots and egg hatchings of phyto nematode. Minimize soil pathogens and various impediments caused from soil and climate factors, Enhances plant disease resistance 100% Naturally Derived from Plant extracts, Easy to use formula, Non-toxic Effective, Environmentally Safe, Biodegradable.
- DOSE: Dilution Ratios & Application Frequency – Tank mix is 2ml per litre. 1:650 is recommended for maintenance 1-2 times per month, 1:500 for heavy infestation and initial treatment every 7-10 days. (Drip Irrigation preferred)
- EFFECTIVE: Use ROYAL NEMA for Effective against burrowing nematodes, lesion nematodes, pin nematodes, root knot nematodes, and spiral nematodes .Tested on cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, melons, strawberries, tomatoes, and watermelons. Enhances plant disease resistance and is broadly used in various fields, such as forests, horticulture, lawns, and farming.
- 100% Naturally Derived from Plant extracts, Easy to use formula, Non-toxic Effective Environmentally Safe, Biodegradable
- Minimize soil pathogens and various impediments caused from soil and climate factors.
MIXING AND HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS: Mix the required amount of ROYAL NEMA in water with sufficient agitation to maintain a uniform suspension in the spray or mixing tank. Tank should be cleaned prior to use. Do not use highly alkaline or highly acidic water to mix sprays. Use a buffering agent if necessary to maintain neutrality (pH 6 to 8) of water in the tank. Maintain agitation during application. Apply immediately after mixing; do not allow spray mix to stand overnight.
NOTE: Do not apply this product in a way that will contact personnel or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet