SAFE ROOT BIO NEMATICIDE
- Trichoderma harzianum 1.0% WP (Min. 2 x 106 CFU /gm in Carrier Based)
- Controls most of soil borne nematodes plant parasitic nematodes (PPN)
- Helps in healthy roots formation which will absorb plant nutrients & water as and when required by plant
- This will lead to healthy plant growth which in turn will result in increased yield.
- All vegetable, Field crops, Fruits & plantation crops including Solanaceous vegetables, Banana, Pomegranate, Tobacco, soybean, potato, tomato, cotton & Tuber crops
DOSAGE & Methods Of Application
- 2 to 5 kg per acre
- Seed Treatment: Coat the Safe root at the rate of 10 to 20 gm per kg of seed before sowing
- Drenching: Mix 2 kg in 200 litres of water and drench the solution to base of the plant with 1 to 2 litres per tree. Repeat the drenching after 15 days.
- Soil Application: For one acre mix about 2 to 5 kg with 100 kgs of Multiplex Annapurna /500 kg well decomposed compost broadcast in the field.
- Pit Application: For plantation crops apply 25 grams of safe root in the pit before planting. After planting, about 25 grams of safe root can be mixed with 2 kg compost and sprinkle around the plant in the soil.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet