Diafenthiuron 50% WP
- Pegasus is broad spectrum Insecticide covers a wide range of sucking pests. Unique chemistry with a new mode of action.
- It gives long duration effect this results in fewer application compared to traditional products.
- Pegasus immediately stops feeding, reproduction and mobility in the pest.
- After first uptake the pest does not damage the crop any further.
- Has vapor action that penetrates thick canopies hence reaching insects in hard to reach areas.
- MODE OF ACTION - Action of chemical results in paralysis of the pest after intake of or contact with the product. The pest remains immobile on the crop until death after around 3-4 days. After the first intake no further damage occurs on the crop. It has translaminar activity and has excellent contact and /or stomach action with some ovicidal action.
|Crop||Insect/Pest||Dosage/ acre(ml)||Dilution Of Water(ml)||Waiting Period from Last Application to Harvest(in days)|
|Cotton||Thrips, Whiteflies, Aphids, Jassids||240||200-400||21|
|Cabbage||Diamond Back Moth||240||200-400||7|
|Cardamom||Thrips, Capsule borer||320||500||7|
|Watermelon||White flies, Red spider mites||240||400||5|
|Tomato||White flies, Red spider mites, jassids||240||400||5|
|Okra||White flies, spider mites||240||400||5|
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet