- Ampligo is a New generation - broad spectrum insecticide, provides both rapid knockdown against lepidopteran pests on a wide range of crops and Long lasting Efficacy against pests.
Chlorantraniliprole (10 %)+ Lambdacyhalothrin (5%) ZC
Features & Benefits
- Broad spectrum, knock down activity against key target pests
- Ovi-Larvicidal control - Kills both eggs and larvae,thus controllig the pest population.
- Longer duration control, minimizing insecticide sprays - remains active for longer period due to zeon technology.
- Effective on all stages of the insect:
- Ampligo ensures Knockdown activity against most of the life stages of the insects like eggs, larva & adults.
- It also provides long lasting protection due to its unique Zeon technology, thus minimizing feeding damage and economic loss.
|Crop||Target pest||Dosage/Acre Formulation(ml)||Dilution in water (L) Per Acre||Waiting Period (PHI) in Days|
|Redgram/Pigeon pea||Pod Borer||80 ml||200lit||18 days|
|Cotton||Bollworm Complex||100 ml||200 lit||20 days|
|Brinjal||Shoot and Fruit Borer, Jassids||80 ml||200 lit||5 days|
|Rice||Stem Borer, Leaf Folder, Green Leaf Hopper||100 ml||200 lit||53 days|
|Soybean||Girdle beetle, Leaf worm, Semilooper, Stemfly||80 ml||200 lit||41 days|
|Okra||Shoot and Fruit Borer, Jassids||80 ml||200 lit||3 days|
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet