SHINZEN INSECTICIDE ( शिनज़ेन कीटनाशक )
Technical Name: Fipronil 0.3% GR
Mode of Action: Systemic and Contact insecticide.
- Shinzen belongs to phenylpyrazole group of insecticide.
- Shinzen is recommended on Paddy, Wheat, and Sugarcane on stem borer, leaf folder, termites and borers.
- Shinzen is highly systemic and can be taken up by roots as well as leaves. It moves acropetally through xylem and kills the hidden borers inside the stem.
- Shinzen is applied after transplanting of paddy or on other crops at early stages as root application.
Features and Benefits:
- Shinzen has longer and persistent in irrigated condition and a good replacement of phorate carbofuron .
- Shinzen has phytotonic effect impacting crop health.
- Shinzen is effective for the insects which are resistant to other insecticides.
- Shinzen has good soil and water mobility leading to longer persistent efficacy.
|Target Crops||Target Insect/ Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period (days)|
|Dosage Formulation (ml)||Dilution in water in liter.|
|Sugarcane||Root borer, Early shoot borer||10-13||200||9 months|
|Paddy||Green leaf hopper, Brown leaf hopper, Stem borer, Rice leaf folder, Rice Gall Midge, White backed plant hopper, Whorl maggot||6.67 - 10||200||32|
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet