- Solomon Insecticide contains time-tested Imidacloprid and Beta- Cyfluthrin in an innovative oil dispersion formulation. It has a combination of systemic and contact properties which gives quick knockdown and anti-feeding effects. It is thus a broad segment insecticide for sucking and biting pests. The oil dispersion based on O-TEQ formulation (patent protected) ensures better rain fastness, optimized retention, and penetration activity.
- Beta-Cyfluthrin + Imidacloprid 300 OD (8.49 + 19.81 % w/w)
- Solomon Insecticide has systemic and contact properties that give quick knockdown and anti-feeding effects.
- Suitable for low-volume application and has a broad spectrum of control with activity on all insect stages.
- The oil dispersion based on Q-TEC formulation ensures better rain fastness, optimized retention, and penetration activity.
Mode of Action:
Beta-Cyfluthrin is an insecticide of the synthetic pyrethroid group. Beta-Cyfluthrin is acting by contact and ingestion. It acts on the insects nervous system as a sodium channel blocker.
In the pest, rapid excitation and impairment of coordination are the first visible symptoms of intoxication, followed by knock-down and death.
Imidacloprid is an antagonist to the nicotinic acetylcholine receptor in the central nervous system.
It disturbs the proper signal transmission system leading to the excitation of the nerve cells. Consequently, a disorder of the nervous system occurs leading finally to the death of the treated insect.
|Crop||Target pest||Dosage/Acre Formulation (ml)||Dilution in water (L) Per Acre||Waiting Period (PHI) in Days|
|Brinjal||Aphid, Jassid, Shoot & Fruit Borer||70 - 80 ml||200 lit||7 days|
|Soybean||Girdle Beetle & Semilooper||140-150 ml||200 lit||17 days|
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet