- Jump Insecticide is a Fipronil-based phenyl pyrazolo insecticide. Jump is very effective in controlling stem borer and leaf folder in rice. Fipronil not only controls insect pests effectively but also shows plant growth enhancement effects which result in higher yields.
- The potent formulation enables effective control of pests at very low dose rates thereby resulting in a lower impact on the environment.
Features & BenefitsBENEFITS
- Innovative formulation (Fluid bed technology): Ease in handling, measuring, and dosing, free from dust particles, excellent suspension in water for improved coverage on crop
- Low dose: Jump granules applied at dose rates as low as a few grams per hectare are effective against major pests.
- Suitable for IPM: Jump is an ideal choice for IPM.
- Plant growth enhancement: Jump has shown demonstrable plant growth enhancement effect in many crops.
- Longer protection: Protects the crop for a longer period.
- Minimal environmental effect: Extensive research has demonstrated that Fipronil has minimal impact on the environment.
- CROPS - Rice, Grapes.
- INSECTS/ DISEASES - Stem Borer, Leaf Folder, Thrips.
- MODE OF ACTION - Primarily acts as an ingestion toxicant with some complimentary contact action and acts by interfering.
- DOSAGE - 0.3gm/lt of water.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION -
Mode Of Application: Give the first spray as soon as the incidence of stem borer (appearance of dead hearts) and leaf folder (appearance of white stripes on leaves) starts and 1-2 more sprays depending upon the severity of the incidence.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet