TAPAS FRUIT FLY TRAP | IPM TRAP | BIGHAAT BRAND
IPM Trap, Pheromone Trap, Fruit Fly Trap
IPM trap Pheromone trap is designed for different fruit fly species in vegetable and fruit crops. Pheromone traps have played a large role in detecting influxes of adult pest species from one region to another and also even from non-crop areas into crop areas. Pheromones, traps can be used to monitor target pests in agriculture areas. By constantly monitoring for insects, pheromone traps can also lessen damage to agriculture and other plants. It can also limit the presence of stinging insects in field.
Physical Dimensions of trap:
- Approximate Dimension (Assembled): 150mm Height × 95mm Diameter,
- Material- Pet Material (Disposable)
- Dome Colour: Clear
- Base Colour: Yellow
- Up side on trap is one hole for passing the wire from hole and hanging in to farm.
- Trap made with transparent body for checking numbers of the insect in the trap.
- On transparent body the whole for insect entering which is attract to smell.
- In yellow bottom use same liquid for insect attract, an second thing is yellow color attract same species insect.
Gherkins, Cucumber , Mango , Pumpkins ,Mask melon, Watermelon, Guava , Sapota, Citrus, Banana, Papaya, Bottle gourd, Bitter gourd, Sweet gourd, Snake gourd, Ridge gourd, Pointed gourd , Sponge gourd. all vegetable.
Bactrocera cucurbitae (Melon fruit fly), Bactrocera dorsalis (Oriental fruit fly), Bactrocera Zonata(Peach fruit fly), Bactrocera correcta (Guava fruit fly).
Shelf life: Long life