AMRUTH ALMONAS LIQUID (BIO FUNGICIDE)
- Amruth Almonas Bio Fungicide is a biological fungicide containing the cells of rhizobacteria, Pseudomonas fluorescens, it controls the pathogens by winning the competition for food in the substrate.
- It offers a long-lasting control against the pathogens by secreting secondary metabolites which exhibit antibiosis effect on the pathogens.
- It improves the yield by improving the plant health through controlling the disease-causing pathogens.
- Pseudomonas fluorescens is common non-pathogenic saprophyte that colonizes in soil, water and on plant surfaces. It produces a soluble greenish fluorescent pigment. P. fluorescens suppress plant diseases by protecting the seeds and roots from fungal infections. This bacterium is mass-produced using fermentation technology.
- Chemical Composition: Pseudomonas fluorescence
- Application Method: Soil application, Foliar spray & Wettable powder form.
- Almonas controls disease causing pathogens like Pyniculasa oryzae, Alternaria sp. rhizoctonia solani, fusarium sp, and sclerotia homorcarpa which causes root rot, root wilt, seedling rot and color rot disease in crops.
- Helps to improve the soil health.
- Target Diseases
- Paddy-Blast and sheath blight, Cotton-Root rot and wilt, Vegetable Crops-Damping off, Cabbage and cauliflower club root disease, Mango-anthracnose, Banana – Wilt and anthracnose disease.
- Mix ALMONAS at the proportion of 2-3ml per liter of water/ seed treatments/ drip irrigation / FYM. Individual Plants 2ml / 2 grams / liter of water & apply directly into the soil.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet