AMRUTH BANANA MICROBIAL CONSORTIA (BMC)
5% Discount on Prepaid Orders.
- Amruth Soil Rich Banana Grow is an exclusive formulated liquid bio-fertilizer consists of nutrients and proteins required for plant growth promoting microorganisms for Nitrogen Fixation, Phosphate Solubilization, Potash and Zinc Mobilization.
- Microorganisms present in AMRUTH BMC converts non available form of NPK to available form.
- AMRUTH BMC stimulates early shooting & shortens the time required for fruit maturity.
- AMRUTH BMC increases the microbial population in the rhizosphere & restores soil fertility.
- AMRUTH BMC plays a vital role in soil management & nutrient mobilization, disease prevention and stress tolerance.
- Due to all the above mentioned beneficial factors the crop yield will increase by 10-20%.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Soil treatment:- Apply 5 liters of AMRUTH BMC for 1 acre area through drip with repeated application twice a year.
- Mix 5 liter AMRUTH BMC in 300-400 kg of AMRUTH GOLD / FYM and apply 1-2 kg/plant.
- Sucker treatment:- Mix 500 ml of AMRUTH BMC in one liter of water and treat the suckers up to 20 minutes.
- Mix 5 liters of AMRUTH BMC with 200 liters of Jeevamrutha and leave for four days with regular stirring then apply prepared consortia to banana plantation
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet