AMRUTH AZOFIX LIQUID (BIO FERTILIZER)
- Azofix is a bio-fertilizer based strain of Nitrogen fixing bacteria. It is an associative type of microorganism capable of colonizing the root surface of the plants.
- By establishing a symbiotic association, it helps the plant in getting the nutrient 'N' (NITROGEN) from the atmosphere.
- If fixes the atmospheric nitrogen through the process of biological nitrogen fixation and makes it available to the plants in an easy utilizable form.
- Chemical Composition-Soil drenching & Wettable Powder- 5x107 CFUs/ml.
- Mix Azofix at the proportion of 2-3 ml per liter of water/ seed treatment/ drip irrigation / FYM.
- Individual Plants 2ml / 2 gm / liter of water & apply directly into the soil.
- It fixes the atmospheric nitrogen to the level off 22-40 kgs per hectare and helps to reduce the amount of the synthetic fertilizer application.
- Helps to improve the soil health.
- Helps to increase crop yield.
- Azospirillum liquid based - 1x108 CFUs/ml.
- Azospirillum carrier based - 5x107 CFUs/ml.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet