AMRUTH ALLIED - LIQUID (NITROGEN FIXING BACTERIA)
- Allied is a bio-fertilizer based strain of Nitrogen fixing bacteria. It is a modulating type of micro-organism associating symbiotically with the root of the legume plants.
- It produces nodules and fixes the atmospheric nitrogen through the process of biological nitrogen fixation and makes it available to the plant in an easy utilizable form.
- Soil drenching & Wettable Powder
- Mix Allied at the proportion of 2-3ml per liter of water/ seed treatment/ drip irrigation / FYM.
- Individual Plants: 2ml / 2 gm / liter of water & apply directly into the soil.
- It fixes the atmospheric nitrogen to the level off 22-40 kgs per hectare and helps to reduce the amount of the synthetic fertilizer application
- Helps to improve the Plant health.
- Helps to increase crop yield
- Rhizobium sp liquid based - 1x10sup>8 CFUs/ml.
- Rhizobium sp carrier based - 5x107 CFUs/ml.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet