- Alankar is a new development in onion varieties for high yields
- Its bulb are very attractive with medium Red color, Globe Shape. Weighing 75 to 90 gms.
- Duration: 90 to 100 days
- Kharif Sowing, but can be tried in early Rabi in suitable areas.
- Store well up to 4 months in good storage facility.
- The Samrudhi selection variety of Onion can be grown in all seasons of Onion growing areas.
- The Onion bulb is flat round shiny slightly dark red.
- The dried onion bulbs after harvest can easily be stored 3 months time.
- The bulb is attractive and fetch good price in the market.
- The Samrudhi variety Onion is early by 8-10 days Comparing to other varieties. Thus it saves 2 irrigation.
- It is high yielder.