CRAZE HERBICIDE ( क्रेज शाकनाशी )
- Craze (Pretilachlor 50% EC) is a pre-emergence, broad-spectrum herbicide of Chloroacetamide group which controls all type of weeds in rice.
- Craze is applied before emergence of weeds, within four days of transplanting.
- Craze controls both narrow and broad leaf weeds before the emergence.
- Craze gives control for a longer time.
- Craze is safe to rice crop as compared to other weedicides used in this crop.
- Craze is suitable for integrated weed management.