MIPATEX DRIP IRRIGATION PIPE - ONLINE
Mipatex Drip Irrigation Pipe is manufactured with premium grade LLDPE material which makes it durable and gives best environmental stress crack resistance (ESCR). UV Stabilized Pipe which does not have any environment effect.
|Shape Of Dripline||Cylindrical|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Water discharge||4 L/hour.|
- STRONG AND DURABLE MATERIAL: Pipe is made from high quality UV resistant Linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) material, is much stronger and able to withstand greater impact and puncture damage.
- Unmatched Resistance to chemicals and fertilizers commonly used in landscaping. It can be left out year-round, buried or on the surface, in any weather.
- UNIQUE DESIGN AND EASY TO INSTALL: Unique Micropores design creates an ultra-tight connection to fittings, Flexibility allows tighter turns with fewer elbows for fast, easy installation in garden, flower bed, ground cover or other landscaped areas.
- FUNCTION: Use as the main line in a small Drip irrigation system or to branch off from larger Drip tubing systems to micro-watering system.
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with sharp Fittings, Spot Watering Emitters, Micro-Bubblers, Misters and Sprays. Flow regulated, self flushing inline emitters deliver equal flow at a wide range of operating pressures.
- Dripper at each 40cm, 4 litre water discharge per hour.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet