Zinkaacea-hd Bio Fertilizer is the most important micronutrient. The deficiency of which leads to various deficiency symptoms. There are vast areas where it is impossible to obtain high crop without Zn application.
Zinkaacea-HD contains virulent strains of Zinc solubilizing bacteria which can solubilize the fixed Zinc and convert into insoluble form through the secretion of organic acids. Zinkaacea-HD contains high density of most virulent Zinc solubilizing bacteria which helps in Zinc availability to the plant.
Zinkaacea-HD is 100 times more concentrated than the conventional products
Name of Microorganism: Zinc Solubilising Bacteria, Viable cell count: 1X1010 Cells/ ml (Minimum), Carrier base: Liquid
Mode of Action:
The Zinc solubilising bacteria in Zinkaacea-HD secretes certain organic acids such as lactic, gluconic, fumaric, succinic and acetic acid, which converts insoluble Zinc into soluble form.
Zinkaacea-HD bio fertilizer is recommended for all type of crops like paddy, wheat, cereals, pulses, vegetables and horticultural crops.
Seed Treatment: 1-2 ml/ acre
Seedling treatment: 25 ml/ acre
Drip: 25 ml/ acre
Soil: 25 ml/ acre
Product High Point
- Application of Zinkaacea-HD assures an early & effective germination.
- It increases the nutrient uptake efficiency in plants and improves flowering and fruiting of the plant
- 10-20% of chemical fertilizer may be saved.
- 15-25% fruit yield may be increased.
- The treated seeds should be dried in shade at cool place and sown within 2-3 hours.
- The product should be kept in a cool & dry place away from direct sunlight.
- The whole content of the pack should be used in one time.
Note: We are responsible for uniform quality of the products, performance may vary depending upon its uses and method of application.
Click Here For More Bio Fertilizers