ZINC MICRONUTRIENT FERTILIZER
- Zinc is an activator of oxidizing enzymes and is essential for the synthesis of important growth hormones.
- Zinc plays a major influence in chlorophyll formation, photosynthesis , metabolic and energy process.
- Zinc deficiencies are prevalent in almost all crops and soils in the country.
- The result of zinc deficiencies is stunted crop growth, prolonged duration, and poor yields.
ABOUT Z3 : ZINC MICRONUTRIENT FERTILIZER
- Zinc Deficiencies can be easily rectified by using Z3.
- Z3 being in the chelated form, it ensures complete availability of the Zinc to the plant without fixation in the soil.
- Z3 improves the efficiency of NPK applied and is easily absorbed by the plants in all weather conditions & soils and is completely soluble in water.
Directions for use:
- Dissolve 100 grams of Z3 in 150-200 liters of water and spray over one acre of standing crop on both sides of leaves.
- The dose may be increased or application repeated depending upon the severity of Zinc deficiency and nature of the crop.
- Recommended for use on Paddy, Cotton, Chillies, Sugarcane, Vegetables, Maize, Groundnut, Horticulture crops, etc.
For agriculture and Gardening use only. The product is beyond our control hence we are not responsible for any damage