ZINC MICRONUTRIENT FERTILIZER
- Zinc is an activator of oxidizing enzymes and is essential for the synthesis of important growth hormones.
- Zinc plays a major influence in chlorophyll formation, photosynthesis , metabolic and energy process.
- Zinc deficiencies are prevalent in almost all crops and soils in the country.
- The result of zinc deficiencies is stunted crop growth, prolonged duration, and poor yields.
ABOUT Z3 : ZINC MICRONUTRIENT FERTILIZER
- Zinc Deficiencies can be easily rectified by using Z3.
- Z3 being in the chelated form, it ensures complete availability of the Zinc to the plant without fixation in the soil.
- Z3 improves the efficiency of NPK applied and is easily absorbed by the plants in all weather conditions & soils and is completely soluble in water.
Directions for use:
- Dissolve 100 grams of Z3 in 150-200 liters of water and spray over one acre of standing crop on both sides of leaves.
- The dose may be increased or application repeated depending upon the severity of Zinc deficiency and nature of the crop.
- Recommended for use on Paddy, Cotton, Chillies, Sugarcane, Vegetables, Maize, Groundnut, Horticulture crops, etc.