ANSHUL ZINC EDTA-FS (ZN 12%) MICRO NUTRIENT
- Zinc promotes the growth of hormones & helps in starch formation. It helps to promote seed maturation & production. It is also required by several enzyme systems, Auxins & for Protein synthesis.
- Zinc chelated with EDTA (Ethylene Diamine Tetra Acetic Acid) Contains Zinc 12% in the form of Zn-EDTA
Features & Benefits
- Chelated form of zinc makes it easily available to the plant when applied as foliar spray.
- Zinc present in Anshul Zn EDTA helps better plant growth, improves enzymatic activities in plants resulting in better yield.
- This product is available in powder form.
- Can be used for all crops and on all kinds of soil. But deficiencies are mostly noticed in paddy, grapes, citrus, wheat, maize, cotton, potato, tomato, onion etc.
- Foliar Spray: Dissolve 0.5 g in one litre of water and spray on both the surface of leaves. Avoid spraying during hot sun, since Zinc EDTA is sensitive to sunlight exposure
- Soil Application: Apply 10 kg per acre during sowing or transplantation
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet