YARA TERA KRISTA K - FERTILIZER
- N - 13%
- K2O - 45%
- Yara Tera KRISTA K (13-0-45) is a fully water soluble nitrogen and potassium fertilizer.
- It is a free flowing, fine crystalline powder which dissolves quickly in water without any residues.
- Yara Tera KRISTA K is suited to application through all fertigation systems – drip systems, low throw sprinklers, center pivots and spray units.
Product application advice:
- Apple: 2 foliar sprays at fruit development stage @ 7.5 g/litre water, at 10 days interval.
- Onion: Apply KRISTA K (Fertigation)' @30kg/acre (1.5 kg/day/acre) , 36-55 days after transplant.
- Potatoes: For best results, foliar apply YaraTera KRISTA K @ 5g/litre water, 45-50 days after sowing
- Tomato: Apply KRISTA K (Fertigation) @ 25 kg/acre (1 kg/day/acre) at 96- 120 days after transplant
- Bananas: 211-260 days after transplant@ 50 kg/acre (1kg/day/acre)