KAYBEE VIRO RAZE BIO VIRICIDE
- 100.00%Active Ingredients Plant Alkaloids 15 % by Wt Triterpens 8 % by Wt Plant Phenolic Compounds 5 % by Wt Emulsifiers 10, Filler QS to make
- Viro Raze Bio Viricide is a broad spectrum botanical based organic viricide developed by combining various plant extracts. Being a broad spectrum viricide it is effective against wide range of plant pathogenic viruses like leaf curl virus of chilli, yellow vein mosaic virus of okra, leaf mosaic virus, ring spot and bunchy top virus etc.
- It is observed to be equally potent in controlling virus-vectors thus it prevents virus spread. Viro Raze has Phytotonic effect on plants which enhances quality and yield of crops.
- Overall, Viro Raze is an innovative invention which not only controls viruses and their vectors but improves quality and production of wide variety of vegetables, fruits, flowers, pulses, oil seeds and grain crops. For best results, spray early in the morning or during late evening.
- Viro Raze ( Bio Viricide) has preventive and curative actions against viral infection on plants. Viro Raze induces systemic resistance in non-infested plant tissues thus it acts as virus inhibitor.
- Viro Raze ( Bio Viricide) Phytoconstituents inactivate virus nucleic acid codes responsible for replication of virus in plant cell and viral proteins, which stop further multiplication of virus in plant tissues and consequently spread of the viral disease.
- Viro Raze has a unique ability to control virus vectors like sucking pests (Aphid, white fly, Thrips, hoppers and mealy bug) to stop spread of virus from infested to healthy plants, which make Viro Raze a lethal tool to control and prevent viral infection.
- 1 - 2 ml/liter of water, depending upon crop stage and infestation
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet