- Copper-based multisite-action fungicide with contact activity.
- Blitox is a broad-spectrum protective fungicide with bactericidal properties against key diseases.
- It is having long-lasting effects on target diseases.
- Blitox is very much helpful in resistance management.
- Safe for mammals as it's a natural compound.
- Excellent fungicide to be used during rains or hailstorms.
UsageCROP AND TARGET DISEASE
|Leaf Spot and Canker
|Clump Rot and Leaf Spot
|Leaf Spot and Fruit Rot
|Foot Rot and Leaf Spot
|Fruit Rot and Leaf Spot
|Black Rot and Rust
|Early Blight and Late Blight
|Brown Leaf Spot
|Downy Mildew, Black Sank and Frog eye leaf
|Blister Blight, Black Rot and Red Rust
DOSAGE: 2gm/liter water
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet