- Targa Super is selective, systemic herbicide of Aryloxyphenoxy-propionates group. It is used to control narrow leaf weeds in broad leaf crops.
- Quizalofop Ethyl 5% EC
Features & Benefits
- Targa Super is very quickly absorbed by the weeds and translocated and kill the weeds.
- The affected weeds are unable to regenerate.
- It is quickly absorbed by the weeds, hence rain even one hour after spray does not affect its effectiveness.
- It does not burn the weeds but kills the weeds - so they do not regerminate.
- These dead weeds turn into organic manure to boost plant health and vigour.
|Crop||Insect/Pest||Dosage/Acre(ml)||Dilution in water(l)|
|Soya bean||Echinochloa crus-galli, E. Colona, Eragrostis sp.||300-400 ml (for annual weeds)||200 litres|
|Cotton||Echinochloa crus-galli, Echinochloa colona, Dinebra retroflexa, Digitaria marginata||300-400 ml (for annual weeds)||200 litres|
|Groundnut||Echinochloa colonum, Dinebra retroflexa, Dactyloctenium sp.||300-400 ml (for annual weeds)||200 litres|
|Black gram||Eleusine indica, Dactyloctenium aegyptium, Digitaria sanguinalis, Eragrostis sp., Paspalidium sp., Echinochloa sp., Dinebra retroflexa||300-400 ml (for annual weeds)||200 litres|
|Onion||Digitaria sp., Eleusine indicia, Dactylocteniumaegyptium, Eragrostis sp.||300-400 ml (for annual weeds)||200 litres|
Additional /Imp Information
- Targa Super is strictly not recommended on paddy, wheat, sorghum, maize, barley, pearl millet, sugarcane crop.
- Targa Super is recommended at 500-600 ml for control of perennial weeds like Kans and Doob.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet