TALWAR ZINC SUPER-14
Technical Content– Zinc EDTA 12%
- Talwar Zinc Super-14 is a 100% water soluble micro granulised formulation of chelated technology Zinc. Zinc is one of the most essential micro nutrient for plant.
- Talwar Zinc Super-14 supports the feeder root development and enhances leaf size. It increases both quality and quantity of the produce. The fruit/grain are shiny and of high quality.
- Unlike Zinc Sulphate based fertilisers, it does not react with soil phosphorus and phosphatic fertilisers like DAP, NPK etc., hence no wastage of both DAP and Zinc.
- Talwar Zinc Super-14 can be used with Urea in soil application and in spray can be used with all pesticides.
Crop stage and Dosage:
5 to 6-month crop : 500 gm per acre within 0-30 days - Soil Application.
Annual Crop: 1 kg/acre with in 0-90 days- Soil Application
- All crops: 1-1.5 gm/ ltr- Foliar Spray