Technical Name: Flubendiamide 20% WDGDescription:
- Control of broad range of Lepidoptera pests. - Pronounced larvicidal activity, product has to be ingested - No ovicidal activity
- Takumi is fast acting and leads to rapid cessation of feeding immediately after ingestion of the compound
- The unique mode of action of Fame makes it an excellent tool for resistance management programme and IPM suitable due to its favourable toxicity profile
- Spreads on both sides of the leaf, thus saving time, energy and money
- Rain fast due to specific physico-chemical properties
- It is non-toxic to adult honey bees (LD50 greater than 200 μg a.s./bee for acute oral and contact exposure). Likewise, it does not pose a risk to beneficial insects as parasitoids, predatory mites, or foliage-dwelling insect species
Mode of Action:
In contrast to most commercially successful insecticides which act on the nervous system, Flubendiamide disrupts proper muscle function in insects and therefore represents a novel, unique mode of action.
- Bollworms, Rice stem Borer, Aphid, Jassid, Leaf folder, American bollworm, Pod borer, Diamond, back moth, Fruit borer of Cotton, Rice, Pigeon Pea, Cabbage.
Dosage: 0.5 gm/Lt of water