Technical Content: Myclobutanil 10% WP
Systhane is a broad spectrum systemic fungicide. Most economical, safe and effective fungicide for the control of Powdery Mildew, Anthracnose and Scab.
- Systhane has the active ingredient Myclobutanil, which belongs to the triazole group of compounds.
- Systhane is a broad spectrum fungicide with three way action like Preventive, Curative and Eradicant.
- It has systemic action and excellent vapor activity. It has one hour of rain fastness which means it is resistant to wash off by rain or irrigation water when applied 1hour before rainfall.
- It is registered for the control of powdery mildew, scab in apple, powdery mildew, leaf spots and die back in chilli.
Mode of Action:
- Systhane inhibits the ergosterol biosynthesis (steroid demethylation inhibitor) It controls the target fungi by inhibiting synthesis of sterols in fungus thus affecting their normal growth.
Dosage: 1-1.5 gm/ltr of water.