♦ Plant Type : Slightly open plant
♦ Curd Type : Dome shaped & Compact
♦ Curd Colour : Milky white
♦ Average Curd Weight : 1.2-1.5 kg
♦ Self Covering Ability : Moderate to good
♦ Maturity : 70-75 DAT
Tips for Growing Cauliflower:
Soil : Well drained medium loam and /or sandy loam soils are suitable.
Sowing time : As per the regional practices and timings.
Optimum temp. for germination : 25 - 300C
Transplanting : 25-30 days after sowing.
Spacing : Row to Row : 60 cm, Plant to Plant : 45 cm
Seed rate : 100 - 120 gm / acre.
Preparation of Main field:
- Deep ploughing and harrowing.
- Add well decomposed FYM 7-8 tones per acre followed by harrowing to mix in the soil thoroughly.
- Open the ridges and furrowsat required spacing.
- Apply basal dose of chemical fertilizer before transplanting.
- Irrigate the field one day before transplanting, make a hole at a required spacing to plant seedling.
- Transplanting should be done late afternoon, after transplanting light irrigation should be given for better and quick establishment.
Chemical Fertilizer : Fertilizer requirement varies with soil fertility:
- First dose 6 - 8 days after transplanting : 50:50:60 NPK kg / acre
- Second dose 20 - 25 days after first application : 25:50:60 NPK kg / acre
- Third application 20 - 25 days after second application : 25:00:00 NPK kg / acre
- Boron & Molybdenum should be sprayed at curd initiation stage.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet