SUPER SHOT - (SILICON BASED STICKING, DISPERSING AND SPREADING AGENT)
- Silicon Based Noniconic Spreader
- Breaks down waxy cuticle on leaf surface and improves adhesion of spray ,material on leaves.
- When used through drip, ensures dispersion of nutrients in soil.
- Increases crop’s resistance to mites and thrips attach.
- Foliar Spray: 40-60ml in 200 lt of water.
- Drip: 100ml/acre
SUPER SHOT is for use with Herbicides, Insecticides, Fungicides and Miticides as a spreading, depositing and sticking agent. SUPER SHOT use as an additive to agricultural and horticultural sprays, strictly follow plant regulator, Herbicide, Insecticide, Fungicide, Fertilizer & Micronutrient label instruction for tank filling, but fill water volume to only 90%.
- Add SUPER SHOT, mix thoroughly, wait & add the remaining water.
- SUPER SHOT is a high silicone based nonionic wetter- spreader activator.
- SUPER SHOT increases the activity and effectiveness of agricultural Insecticides, Fungicides and Herbicide by breaking down the waxy cuticle on the leaf surface and improve adhesion between the pesticide and the plant surface.
- It also enable sprayed solution in better spread on leaf and enhances its efficiency.
Thus farmers get maximum benefits of products sprayed: giving more value for money spent on costly pesticides and plant growth promoters.
- Plant Growth Regulators: 0.025% – 0.05%
- Herbicides: 0.025% -0.15%
- Insecticides: 0.025% – 0.15%
- Fungicides: 0.015% – 0.05%
- Fertilizers & Micronutrients: 0.015% -0.10%