SUN BIO BACIL (BIO FUNGICIDE BACILLUS SUBTILIS)
- Sun Bio Bacil is a gram-positive soil borne bacteria, isolated from the soil and formulated as a bio-fungicide.
- It is helpful to manage several seed borne, soil borne and air borne crop diseases.
- This product is useful for the control of pathogenic fungi, bacteria and nematodes.
- It is recommended for the disease management in several crops including vegetables and horticultural crops.
- Bacillus subtilis is spore forming bacteria which, when applied to the seeds or plants colonizes the developing root system of the plants.
- The used of Sun Bio Bacil is more effective with Sun Bio derma and Sun Bio Monus
- It competes with pathogenic fungi for nutrients thereby reducing growth speed of pathogenic fungi.
- Seed / planting material Treatment (Per kg):
Mix 10 ml of SUN BIO BACIL in cold jaggery solution and apply evenly on seed / planting material surface. Dry treated material in shade before sowing.
- Seedling Treatment:
Mix 10 ml of SUN BIO BACIL in 1 liter of water and dip seedling roots for 5-10 minutes before transplanting.
- Soil Application (Per Acre):
Mix 1 liter of SUN BIO BACIL with 50-100 kg of well decomposed manure or cake.
Mix 10 ml of SUN BIO BACIL in 1 liter of water and apply near root zone by drenching.
- Fertigation (Per Acre):
Mix 1 liter of SUN BIO BACIL in water and apply in the root zone through drip system.
Mix 5ml SUN BIO BACIL in one liter of water and spray early morning or late evening.