SUN BIO AZOS (BIO FERTILIZER AZOSPIRILLUM)
- Nitrogen Fixing Bacteria Azospirillum (CFU: 2 x 109 Cells / ml)
- SUN BIO AZOS contains associative symbiotic Nitrogen Fixing Bacteria, Azospirillum.
- It fixes atmospheric nitrogen and make it available to the plants by living in close proximity with the root zone.
- It is tolerant to low pH and salt. It can form cyst to tide over unfavorable conditions. Thus it thrives and maintains its population during favorable conditions.
- It can provide 30 to 50% of nitrogen requirement of the plant.
- The effective strain used in SUN BIO AZOS culture fixes about 15 to 20 kg N/ha.
- In certain condition, anti-fungal activities exhibited by this culture indirectly manage fungal diseases.
- Reduces expenditure on chemical nitrogenous fertilizers up to 30%.
- Cereals, millets, fruits, vegetables, flowers, sugarcane, plantation and field crops.
- Seed / Planting Material Treatment (Per kg):
- Mix 10 ml of SUN BIO AZOS in cold jaggery solution and apply evenly on seed surface. Dry treated seed in shade before sowing and use on same day.
- Seedling Treatment:
- Mix 10 ml of SUN BIO AZOS in 1 liter of water dip seedling roots for 5-10 minutes before transplanting.
- Soil Application (Per Acre):
- Mix 1 liter of SUN BIO AZOS with 50-100 kg of well decomposed manure or cake and apply evenly on moist soil.
- Mix 5-10 ml of SUN BIO AZOS in 1 liter of water and apply near root zone by drenching.
- Fertigation (Per Acre):
- Mix 1-2 liter of SUN BIO AZOS in water and apply in the root zone through drip system.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet