SUN BIO AZOS (BIO FERTILIZER AZOSPIRILLUM)
Nitrogen Fixing Bacteria Azospirillum (CFU: 2 x 109 Cells / ml)
SUN BIO AZOS contains associative symbiotic Nitrogen Fixing Bacteria, Azospirillum. It fixes atmospheric nitrogen and make it available to the plants by living in close proximity with the root zone. It is tolerant to low pH and salt. It can form cyst to tide over unfavorable conditions. Thus it thrives and maintains its population during favorable conditions. It can provide 30 to 50% of nitrogen requirement of the plant.
- The effective strain used in SUN BIO AZOS culture fixes about 15 to 20 kg N/ha.
- In certain condition, anti-fungal activities exhibited by this culture indirectly manage fungal diseases.
- Reduces expenditure on chemical nitrogenous fertilizers up to 30%.
Cereals, millets, fruits, vegetables, flowers, sugarcane, plantation and field crops.
Dosage and Method of Application:
- Seed / Planting Material Treatment (Per kg):
Mix 10 ml of SUN BIO AZOS in cold jaggery solution and apply evenly on seed surface. Dry treated seed in shade before sowing and use on same day.
- Seedling Treatment:
Mix 10 ml of SUN BIO AZOS in 1 liter of water dip seedling roots for 5-10 minutes before transplanting.
- Soil Application (Per Acre):
Mix 1 liter of SUN BIO AZOS with 50-100 kg of well decomposed manure or cake and apply evenly on moist soil.
Mix 5-10 ml of SUN BIO AZOS in 1 liter of water and apply near root zone by drenching.
- Fertigation (Per Acre):
Mix 1-2 liter of SUN BIO AZOS in water and apply in the root zone through drip system.